PLANNING YOUR SEARCH
“FIGURING OUT THE PUZZLE AND HOW THE PIECES FIT”
Looking for employment is time-consuming and can be a frustrating
situation. If you are currently looking for employment, you may ask
yourself the following questions:
- How and where do I start?
- Is it best to answer newspaper ads and ads on the Internet?
- Should I call my friends and ask them if they know about any recent openings?
- Should I attend job fairs?
- How do I find out what it is really like to work for “XYZ” company?
- If I get stuck, what should I do?
- How can I get my friends and family to help me?
A+ RESUMES & CAREER COACHING will help you to:
- Evaluate your current situation and identify positive and negative circumstances of your past experiences
- Create your ideal work environment
- Research and identify the companies for whom you would like to work
- Develop a networking list, including learning the correct verbiage when incorporating this very important element into your job search
- Generate a resume that showcases your transferable skills, one that will get you an interview
- Create appropriate answers for difficult behavioral interview questions
- Devise a daily and weekly plan that will work for you
- Evaluate the methods and strategies that will fit your personal circumstances
- Incorporate ALL of the elements to work together for the best results—a new job!!!
A+ Résumés & Career Coaching LLC is a licensed and bonded agency
which operates under the laws of Arizona and is regulated by the
Industrial Commission of Arizona.
Contact: A+ Resumes & Career Coaching LLC
Scottsdale, Arizona 85258
She cares about what she does and takes a personal interest. I was very pleased with her service, from the creation of my resume to the information on networking and interviewing. I highly recommend her services!