What is networking, and how does it fit into the job search process? Networking is one of the best tools to use when you are looking for a new profession or hoping to advance your career within a company or industry. Most jobseekers think that networking is giving their resume to friends and colleagues, and then asking if they know anyone who is hiring.
IS THIS NETWORKING?
THE ANSWER IS A DEFINITIVE “NO!”
Looking for employment is time-consuming and can be a frustrating situation. If you are currently looking for employment, you may ask yourself the following questions:
- Building business relationships and making business contacts that don’t put friends and colleagues “on the spot.”
- The best way to look for employment. Approximately 70-80% of jobs are gotten through “whom you know!”
A+ RESUMES & CAREER COACHING will help you to:
- Understand the importance of networking and how to applies to your job search
- Develop a strong, effective telephone technique for the purpose of obtaining a networking appointment
- Create verbiage that will help you to develop solid business relationships
- Develop a strong networking list and use the networks of others to increase your own
- Let people know you are looking, without putting them on the spot
- Understand how to fit networking into your busy schedule
- Feel comfortable with the process
A+ Résumés & Career Coaching LLC is a licensed and bonded agency
which operates under the laws of Arizona and is regulated by the
Industrial Commission of Arizona.
Contact: A+ Resumes & Career Coaching LLC
8651 E Royal Palm Road Scottsdale, Arizona 85258